Google analytics

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Quantum Entangled Scrambled Eggs

I'm always making note of when I can see some sort of proof of the Quantum Entanglement theory working, and this morning added to the many examples that I have documented when skyping Liz from a distance of 5,000 miles. Today though we were much closer. I was seated at the dining room table with a fresh cup of black coffee, and thinking to myself that in all the time I had been over here, we had not once had scrambled eggs for breakfast. As I was about to take another sip of my hot coffee, Liz said "I think I'd like to make scrambled eggs for a change". Now if that is not QE then I'd like to know what it is, and whether any of my readers have had similar experiences.


For the uninitiated let me explain. Quantum Entanglement is a branch of Quantum Physics, which in turn is the science of physics at a sub-atomic level. You are probably unaware that billions of dollars are spent every year in Quantum research. One of the results of this research is that quantum physicists have shown that many of the phenomena known as paranormal can be explained quite logically at the subatomic level. Consciousness itself has been theorized as being a quantum event that happens in the brain - which would account for this morning's breakfast treat. Included in the paranormal phenomena that can be explained are extra sensory perception, ghosts, deja vu, UFOs, telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance and near death experience. Even the afterlife can be explained in terms of quantum physics.

By the way - the scrambled eggs were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment